How do I program my TV to view digital channels?
• Most QAM tuner TVs have a "Channel Search" or "Auto Program" function that will automatically scan the incoming signals and detect the ones that are available. It may be necessary to do a channel search before your TV will allow you to tune to a specific channel.
1. Go into the TV Menu and select “Set Up”
2. Look for and select an option similar to “Channel Search” or “Auto Program”
3. The TV will automatically begin searching to identify all available channels
4. After this auto search is completed, there should be approximately 60-70 digital channels available for viewing (if the TV has an internal QAM tuner).