IMPORTING ICALENDAR (.ICS) FILE FOR OUTLOOK 2007 AND 2010
Click on the File Tab -> Open -> Import
- Click on the File Menu then click on Import and Export
- Highlight “Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)” then click Next
- Choose the location where the iCalendar (.ics) file is saved and Click on Ok.
- Once the file is chosen the data will import to Open as New or Import
- When the Open as New is chosen the file will open as a separate Calendar beside the Personal Exchange Calendar. Click the Import to actually import the data to your calendar.