- Press the iPhone’s "Home" button below the device’s multi-touch display.
- Tap the "Mail" icon on the home screen.
- Tap the name of an email account to view its messages.
- Tap the email message that has the attached ICS calendar file.
- Tap the ICS file name in the email message window. A list of events appears.
- Tap "Add All", and then tap the calendar to which you want to add the ICS calendar file events, and then tap "Done".
- Press the "Home" button. Tap the "Calendar" icon on the iPhone’s home screen to access your newly imported ICS calendar events.